free printable ballerina png - ballerina clipart graphic - freebie


Hi lovelies! I've created these ballerina illustrations and thought you might be pleased with it. So I'm sharing it with you along with a scrap ballerina png, which can be used as lovely digital scrapbooking embellishment, as embellishment for blogs or as a printable. 

Happy scrapbooking and card making! 


free scrap ballerina png
digital ballerina clipart graphic 
with transparent background
ballerina scrapbooking embellishment

free printable ballerina illustration
freebie


How to download:
When you click on the image, it will appear larger. If you have a PC, just right mouse click and save the file to your computer. If you have a Mac, click ctrl and (at the same time) mouse click on the image until you get a pop-up menu with an option to save the file.

***

Today I saw 3 websites which are featuring me and that really put me in a happy mood and made my day!

♥ Lots and lots of thanks ♥ 
to

Tipnut is featuring my free printable calendar 2013.
Kuriositätenladen is featuring my printable tags.
The blog guidebook features my blog. (Actually it featured me five days ago – but I only realised today).
Thanks again to Laurie for featuring my printable timetables on tipjunkie and my printable travel checklist – and to Lili J for featuring my blog on ilovethewaysheblogsI'm really excited to get such nice response!

–––––––––––––––––––––––– ✽

Hallo liebe Besucher von MeinLilaPark! Heute habe ich diese Ballerina gezeichnet und nachher gleich auch noch digital nachgezeichnet, weil ich sicher war, dass sie einigen von euch gut gefallen wird. Darum habe ich sie auch nicht nur als Illustration, sondern noch als digitales Ballerina png Clipart mit transparentem Hintergrund hier auf den Blog gestellt. ♥
Außerdem habe ich heute einigen Seiten zu danken, die meinen Blog oder einzelne Druckvorlagen / Printables von mir promoten. Diese Blogs habe ich oben im englischen Teil verlinkt. Ich entdecke solche Hinweise auf mich oft erst recht spät und manchmal nur durch Zufall, freue mich dann aber immer wahnsinnig!  ✽

Popular Posts